Monday, December 5, 2016

The Russians Aren't Coming, the Russians Aren't Coming

Brits have just filmed a simulation of a Russian invasion because, well, you know, it might happen, you know.  (RT:  UK uses museum tanks, civilians to simulate ‘Putin launching WWIII’ – reports)

It's a good sign for America since it shows the U.S. is not the only government run by a kindergarten.


Americans, like Brits, can't understand the fact no-one likes them unless they're giving away money and it's the same inside the U.S.  Unless you're giving away money in U.S., hardly anyone wants to see you.  They go to Facebook desperate to find anyone who will even pretend to like them.  I haven't talked to you in thirty years but I love you, no shit.

You can see that all over Facebook where it's so, so, so important to like, like, like the fuck out of everything and think kind thoughts.

Yes, they're apparently serious or at least as serious as they're capable of getting.


America is where someone you hardly know may put his arm around you and say, "How are you, Silas, old buddy?"

The obvious response is, 'well, I'll be much better when I can stab this knife into your eye' but I'm not allowed to do that.

I'm deficient, tho, as I try to work up some unkind thoughts because the fellow who whacked me with his car the last time never even sent a get well card and that guy really needs to be dragged face first through a fire pit but I can't make myself do it.  Vengeance won't fix me shoulder, see.

Ed:  they hit you with cars more than once?

Yep.  I'm like those water bears ... really hard to kill (larfs).

Ithaka:  ‘Build that swamp’: Trump lashes out at ‘unwatchable’ Saturday Night Live  (the title doesn't show it but the article does have a bit about water bears and they're remarkable creatures)


Americans stole my shit three times (e.g. $10K in Cincinnati, almost $10K in hardware by SL musicos in Dallas, loss of the $10K insurance claim due to GEICO's corruption in Florida with American Banker's Insurance Company) and did nothing about it but they want respect before they will do anything now because they won't give up a dime if they don't like you.

They also want respect for the flag and the obvious question is for fucking what?  It's never done anything except for rich white people and I don't qualify.


In any case, none of that is a problem since it gives the perfect way to ensure they won't come anywhere near me to steal what little is left before I croak.

In short ...


That one is a personal favorite (larfs).  It simply means, "No, you can't steal my shit anymore as you already stole about thirty grand (including replacement costs) and there's nothing much left."


Note:  that's the proud bird with the fingers forthrightly presented whereas Ohio and points East often show the effeminate bird which uses a balled-up fist.

Ed:  what about what you stole from Bibi?

I didn't steal so much as a brass farthing from Bibi.  That came from Facebook, the same shithole which said it was my fault my kit was stolen in Dallas.  Any questions on why I hate Facebook?  (larfs)


The Russians aren't coming; no fucking way.  Little children in Moscow plead with their mothers, "Mummy, Mummy, please don't make me go to America.  I will be good.  I promise."

No comments: