Thursday, March 2, 2017

Most Twisted Police P.R. Video You May Ever See

The video comes to us from the Weatherford Police Department in Texas.




Who else thinks to combine a cop, a meteor, and New Age-y music.  The mind reels.

I was going to leave a comment on YouTube:

When I hear music like that in combination with a meteor, it makes me think the meteor is synthetic too ... but I'm kind of stoned.

I decided possibly that might not have been such an excellent idea so I didn't do it.  An old beater vet isn't worth busting but there's still no need to deliberately piss them off on their own page.


Note:  the doctor also laid a big honk of steroidal joy on me so do look for full-tilt crazy for the next few days.

Ed:  you mean 'king hell crazy?'

That's Nirvana, yes.

Note on the Note:  that steroidal joy plus a packet of antibiotics seems to be working and that which has been plaguing me for months at least may actually have been a long-running URI.  That's so unbelievably unbelievable I don't want to, well, believe it just yet but there's some optimism.


The reason for the interest is there was an enormous boom in Fort Worth on Sunday but I never would have figured it for a sonic boom since it was massive and sustained.  It didn't sound like thunder and it only happened once.  That seemed worthy of mention in the news since, well, Dallas exploded last night but there was nothing.

Ed:  big bang?

Really, really big bang.  I was too lazy to go out to see if there were signs such as, well, a fire across the horizon, etc so I have no idea what did it and I would have been too late to see the fireball anyway.

I don't do much skywatching down here since looking at the stars in Fort Worth is pointless.

Ed:  why?

There are no stars in Fort Worth.  That may be as much due to DFW city light as pollution, tho.


Ed:  returning space capsules look just like that but they're so small we can't see them

The meteors are space capsules but really big ones?

Ed:  yes; they are not from other stars but rather they bring the People from the Future

Ha!  That's easy to refute.  Why should they fly through space if they are already here?

Ed:  these are the ones who escaped before Earth was finally buried in pollution.  Their mission is to help us avoid that fate since they will be able to return to Earth in their time if we start fixing it now.

I still don't believe you since how did they get to other planets if Earth was wrecked?

Ed:  there is time to get some self-sustaining colonies developed but there isn't much for the home planet of Earth beyond that so you see the reason they come; they want to come home.

Do you expect me to believe that?

Ed:  after seeing Mister T will be competing on "Dancing with the Stars," it seems clear already you will believe anything.

Is that true?

Ed:  which part?

No comments: