Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 8/30

EntryPageviews
94
91
59
46
38
38
37
33
22
22


The Rockhouse - angry because people in Port Arthur, TX, were on the roofs of their homes and pleading for help on Twitter

Burn the Church - I've not seen such fury toward Joel Osteen toward a televangelist before.  I doubt what he did will wash off and, yes, he is soliciting donations ... for himself.  Some like him and it's not my purpose to slash him but what he did was so wrong.

What's Hot

Death with Dignity - it's like ridin' a Harley since it's all about the style

If You Didn't - I already loved Sandra Bullock but she showed such incredible coolness and generosity with hurricane relief

And So I Knew - my ol' Mother's word when she heard me play toward the end of her life.  It was accidental since she had told me she couldn't hear it in that part of the house but she could and then her word.

You Say - if you're so brave, let's see you climb these stairs, tough guy

Hope Floats - a review of the movie with one of my own videos which shows hope floating

Explaining - it shouldn't be such a surprise that the Sea People are angry and they send signs so we know

#Photography

No comments: