Sunday, August 27, 2017

Amy Schumer versus Mark Zuckerberg and his Nipple Niqāb

Amy Schumer said she doesn't deserve to get paid as much as Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle and the Rockhouse admires her more than ever.

CNN:  Amy Schumer: I don't deserve equal pay to Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle



Hot dog dog. Thanks for chiming in on what you feel I deserve to be paid. I believe women deserve equal pay. However I don't believe I deserve equal pay to Chris and Dave. They are legends and 2 of the greatest comics of all time. I would like to say that I have been selling out arenas these last couple years. Something a female comic has never done. That's a big deal to me, especially because I know I do my best every night on stage for the audience and they have a good time. I didn't ask for the same as my friends. I did ask for more than the initial offer. I will continue to work my ass off and be the best performer I can be. The reports of me "demanding" or "insisting" on equal pay to them aren't a true. #fat #stealsjokes

The Rockhouse loves your class, Amy Schumer, and also the rest of your form.


From the Lickspittle Feminists of The Guardian, we get journalism which advises men caused all the problems and we should all die ... slowly and in pain.

From Amy Schumer, we see a real woman and she's a star woman for sure but she knows she needs more road miles to catch up with Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle.  The Rockhouse admires her talent and also her reserve.  She never said she won't catch them, only that she hasn't caught them yet.


Zen Yogi:  why is she naked, Silas?

Who knows, Brer Bear.  Maybe it was a hot day or maybe the Mothmen stole her clothes.  She isn't really naked, tho.

Zen Yogi:  she sure seems naked

There are no nipples, Yogi.  Mark Zuckerberg banned them.

Zen Yogi:  I thought he banned them in pictures

Where do you think the pictures originate, Brer Buddy?  Zuckerberg's demand is women should have their nipples removed before using Facebook or Instagram.

Zen Yogi:  did they do it?

I don't know, Yogi, since there's not a long parade of women wanting to flash me with their boobies.


It's the day of the Mark Zuckerberg Nipple Niqāb which mandates women either have to remove the nipples or put a veil over them.

Mark Zuckerberg:  we sell, those you know

Of course you do, Marky Mark.


Zen Yogi:  every day I think more humans are crazy

There's plenty of evidence, buddy, but Amy Schumer isn't crazy; she's fuckin' cool.  She doesn't compete or even mention the worst (i.e. Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Fallon, etc) since her only competition is with the best.

Zen Yogi:  but does she have nice nipples, Silas?

Frankly, bear buddy, I don't give a fuck about her nipples.  I'm just fascinated by the American fascination with them when all of them have seen nipples before.

No comments: