Monday, August 28, 2017

Gettin' Kind of Special with Zen Yogi

When the surreal makes more sense than the real, it's time to put away the carpet bag and settle down to stay.


Zen Yogi:  to have something is to eventually lose it but love isn't something to hold and you can keep it forever

Holy shit, Yogi, you're getting kind of heavy with this today.

Zen Yogi:  sometimes KFC Chicken isn't the fulfillment of the Zen moment

I see it, Zen Master, since it's not working for me to write a book about "Zen and the Art of KFC Chicken."


I was type talking with Cat about having an imaginary friend, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  I thought you were the imaginary one?

Sure, I am, but this was from my perspective.  I told her I have lots of imaginary friends.  Then it dawned on me that wasn't the thing to say to someone with whom I have had a strong and intimate relationship for years ... but have never met.

Zen Yogi:  is she an imaginary friend?

Sure but imaginary is not the same as not real.


Then I talked with Tinkerbell and ...

Zen Yogi:  type talking or real talking?

It was the real thing, Yogi, and that was a freaky thing in a different way since I don't answer the phone unless I know who is calling.  I saw the city which really wasn't a match for any definite but I answered it anyway ... which is something I never do.

Zen Yogi:  that was Tinkerbell?

Yep and maybe I knew it since I had heard of a bit of panic with she and possibly Queen Bee but she's as inscrutable as ever and she seemed cool to me.

Zen Yogi:  did you talk with her as well?

No since she's not in the same place but I don't like to identify the places because we can philosophize about whether any of this shit is real but we know already some of this shit damn sure is real.


We got to crying a bit, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  that's ok, right?

At this stage, anything is ok but it was surreal since there were no tears back to the start of this.

Zen Yogi:  what happened?

I told her I had failed her and all the sibs.  (instant buckets)

Zen Yogi:  is that true?

Sure it's true, Yogi.  Smoking is self-inflicted.

Zen Yogi:  so now it's a tale of anguish?

Negatory, Yogi, since I said she and Queen Bee are welcome to come down as are any of the sibs.  I'm sure from that talk there is something to give and I would like to do that.

Zen Yogi:  that's a bit of a flip, Silas

Her voice told me it's necessary for all of us.  I don't look so cancerfied that I'm so terribly painful to see and I can tell them I don't want any hexes haunting them.


Zen Yogi:  why should you post this publicly, Silas?

Maybe somebody will learn something from it.

Zen Yogi:  like you?

You're smarter than the average bear, Yogi.

No comments: