Wednesday, August 30, 2017

If You Didn't Love Sandra Bullock Previously ... What Were You Thinking?



Zen Yogi:  who is Sandra Bullock, Silas?

I'm astonished, Yogi.  Did you not hear of Sandra Bullock even in Jellystone Park?

Zen Yogi:  of course we did, Silas, and Ranger Rick has a major crush on her but I wanted to hear what you know

She may be the sweetest woman anywhere in the world, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  is she just acting since I am a professional actor too and I look for the signs

Well, Yogi, she just donated one million dollars to Texas Hurricane Relief, buddy.  What does that sign tell you?

Zen Yogi:  I think I love her

Welcome to the club, pal.

“There are no politics in eight feet of water.  There are human beings in eight feet of water.” - Sandra Bullock


Zen Yogi:  do you want to talk about those who didn't do anything, Silas?

No, since that would detract from the beauty of her generosity.

Zen Yogi:  don't you want to give even a little hint?

No, Yogi, since it's not a game and you know I can rattle of a list of people who were just grandstanding but she isn't one of them;  she lives here or at least some of the time since she has a home here.


Sandra Bullock is a walking case of cognitive dissonance for certain of our number, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  how so?

Her mother is a German immigrant and Sandra Bullock grew up there.  She speaks German better than I could have ever hoped and I really was trying.

Zen Yogi:  "Hope Floats"

Eternally, my furry bear buddy.

Zen Yogi:  I thought hope springs?

It springs; it floats; it's there, Yogi.  Even at a time when it seems there is no hope at all.

Zen Yogi:  you lost hope?

Definitely since I thought life was nothing more than process-driven bollocks when I was in Rhode Island and it wasn't until coming back to Cincinnati that hope started floating again.

Zen Yogi:  that's when your life disintegrated

It's also when I started recording again with the Mystery Lady.  Hope floats.

Zen Yogi:  where does it float, Silas?

We aren't privy to that information, Yogi, but that's perfect since that makes for the serendipity when we see it floating.

Zen Yogi:  is this about the power of personal prayer?

This is about life and hope, Yogi, and how you make it work is up to you.

Zen Yogi:  I do it with KFC Chicken

I thought that might be it, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  wanna go find some pic-a-nic baskets?

Sure, buddy, let's go.

No comments: