Monday, August 28, 2017

Another Reason I Love Zen Yogi is He's a Better Actor than Meryl Streep

After seeing Meryl Streep's acting in the 2017 Golden Globes, I was so moved by the struggling voice, the agonizing nearness of tears, and her voice breaking as she continued.

Fer chrissakes, mates, wtf?  Do you remember her speaking up like that about NDAA since I don't remember that.

Zen Yogi:  she would have been cooler with some RayBans

Meryl Streep channeling Jack Nichsolson is never going to work.


Jim Morrison Bear:  she eats more fried chicken than any bear ever seen

How do you know Yogi, Jim Morrison Bear?

Jim Morrison Bear:  I don't know him.  I just came for the drugs.

We have no drugs, Lizard Bear.

Jim Morrison Bear:  that's not what I heard

Zen Yogi:  is he bothering you, Silas, since I know who can boggle his coggle any old time

Who's that, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  provincial right wing American municipal court judges protecting the country from the obscenity of butts


I guess that obscenity must have worn off for the New World Order but it's God's justice, mate.  Those pricks who busted Jim Morrison for the obscenity of his butt now see butts everywhere they look and really huge ones.

Zen Yogi:  was it his butt or some other body part?

I don't remember, Yogi, but what difference does it make really.

Zen Yogi:  is this part of the theory that no matter which body part some ding dong will get offended by it?

That's the one, Yogi.


I do not have politically correct ears, Yogi, and I'm not much with conformity so ...

Zen Yogi:  you fucking suck at conformity, Silas

Thank you, thank you (takes a humble bow)

Zen Yogi:  what's so politically incorrect about your ears?

They're big ... these are some large-size ears.

Zen Yogi:  how large are they, Silas?

I tell you, buddy, my ears are so large I can whack the peeper drones out of the sky just by turning my head.

Zen Yogi:  those sure are some obscene ears

WTF?  I thought you were my friend, Brer Bear.

Zen Yogi:  it's not me thinking that, Brer Silas, but some ding dong out there already hates them and wants you in jail


They already want me in jail, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  maybe you should have paid your taxes

Not me, buddy.  If the Pentagon wants money, let the generals join the Thailand Ladyboys Tour and dance for tips or lap dance for the CIA as they do now.

Zen Yogi:  that's not funny, Silas

Oh really, take a look at those Pentagon generals in-drag.  Tell me those fat ass, old rogers aren't hot.

Zen Yogi:  do they sing Liza Minnelli songs?

They only sing when they lap dance so only the CIA knows for sure, Yogi.

No comments: