Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Well, Well, There's ML and All Gels with Some Tells | Swing Heil

Zen Yogi:  was that title a damn haiku?

It might have been as I don't recall the count for one.  However, I'm now alerted to possible haikus creeping about.  They, like mimes and punsters, need to be eliminated without mercy.

Zen Yogi:  love that pacifism


There was Life, the Universe, and Everything in a few minutes and that goes to an immediate real.

There's talk of pain management without it being a contest but it's all a Jedi / Bene Gesserit approach regardless of what each of us calls it.

Zen Yogi:  you will let the pain flow through you

Yah, while you trust in The Force that it will.

Zen Yogi:  those ideas are in different stories

Sure but they still work.

Zen Yogi:  until they don't

Yep and that's when the morphine (i.e. after the aspirin doesn't work either).

Ref:  "Dune" and "Star Wars"


It's relieving to hear the understanding of the situation and the approach to the solution knowing there are potential consequences from it since turning into an opiated potato is not an acceptable life status.

There is no melodrama behind that since no alternative is acceptable if its discovery traumatizes the bejeebers out of Yevette.  Croaking out on her is one thing but leaving a nasty mess is just bad form.

Zen Yogi:  you sound like you have a style guide for it

I got it on Amazon, mate: "Croaking for Coolios."  What a deal.  Etiquette is my life.

Ed:  this is morbid as fuck

Tip:  don't read it.  Ample warnings have been given that this part isn't for pussies.  We have LEGO blocks in the Waiting Room.


There was talk of weakness in others but I don't perceive it because you have to be one tough son of a bitch to still be standing after all the bumps life has thrown at you and some had it easier while some were dragged behind a truck; it was a monster to get to this point regardless.  That doesn't happen or not so much to some people and I'm glad for them but whether that came from careful planning or good luck is a call to your favored spiritual master.

Zen Yogi:  I thought you didn't have a favored spiritual master?

Just you, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  my mastery is only in pic-a-nic baskets

Sometimes that's all you need, buddy, and knowing it's all you need is the best thing of all.

Zen Yogi:  I didn't know I was that good

I am so not worthy, Zen Yogi.


There was understanding when I said a decision will have to be made if morphine does rubberize me since there's a type of shortspeak in that type of intimacy in which irrelevant crap is not useful because the only important part is that decision is not now.  I don't regard anything as a fight but if there is one then staving off the morphine as long as possible is it.

That doctor-assisted suicide is illegal is yet another of the worst parts of state-sponsored religion since the cowardice in keeping it illegal means it won't be available when it's needed by those who banned it.  That was clever, wasn't it.

Zen Yogi:  they don't think that far

You sure have that right, brother bear.

Zen Yogi:  your wretched soul cannot be purified without pain

Of course, my furry bear buddy, and I loved the Inquisition too but I loved it more when it was five or six centuries ago and I wasn't in it.  Let the Christians kill Joan of Arc again, just don't take me, right?

Zen Yogi:  that was fucked-up, Silas

Yes.  I should be tortured (larfs).

Ed:  there's no state-sponsored religion in America!

America couldn't push Christianity any harder if it put it in with fuckin' boxes of Corn Flakes ... and made it law it had to be there.


There was talk of the toxicity of Facebook since there are few things so stultifying as that realm's complacency and the willingness to ignore murder.  I have been something of a missionary but only because of Tinkerbell.  However, she is just as complacent as the others but she's getting pressure from all sides on the Establishment way so it's better for her if I leave that alone.

Ed:  well aren't you the Saint!

Well, no, but she's my sister and she won't be used as a punching bag.

That the sibs go another way is their mistake to make and there's nothing to be gained from conflict with them on the matter but there's even less to be gained by being a missionary, recognized by all scientists as the most irritating people on the planet.

You're right, ML, as it will anger me when some fuckwit throws some buggered history to rationalize things since it's not possible to teach such people anything and dealing with them comes to the same principle of it being stupid and pointless to put lipstick on a pig.


Your voice is music in the sunlight with some raindrops to make it sparkle, ML.  In a world with a cacophonous volume of evil noise, your voice shines eminently pure every time.

My voice isn't quite so pretty but this sings to me ...




Peter:  It's ok, Willie.

Swing heil, motherfuckers


Zen Yogi:  I definitely vote for ML's voice, Silas

Everybody does, my furry bear buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Message rec'd loud and clear!! XO

Anonymous said...

I know you will get the message:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1VRIS-kZPI
XO

Unknown said...

It's all good except, you know, for the parts which aren't.

XOX

These comments are why it's ever worth looking at comments at all.