Saturday, August 19, 2017

Zen Yogi and the Radical Russian Bear Babes w/pic


Zen Yogi:  how do you like this radical Russian Bear Babe, Silas?

She looks like kind of a tart, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  yeah, sure, and she's great, isn't she.  I call her Kim.

Why, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  she's got the biggest butt in the animal kingdom.  Every time she shakes it, they start worrying about tsunamis in Tokyo.

Whoa, that's giant economy size, buddy.  Be careful around that thing.

Zen Yogi:  but she's got some moves, Silas.  I'm tellin' you.

I bet she does, brother bear, but do believe I don't want to know what they are.  How many of these radical Russian Bear Babes are there, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  it's tough to tell when they're all in the same room with me, Silas

Like when you're being magnificent?

Zen Yogi:  exactly

I see their radicalism, Yogi, since they have already converted you away from Jellystone Park to a life of debauchery.

Zen Yogi:  it's America, Silas.  How fuckin' hard is it to find debauchery?

Go to Vegas?

Zen Yogi:  exactly.  It's the world capital for it.

I'm sure that knowledge will be useful in my life, Yogi, but I don't get how I wound up the straight man in this set.

Zen Yogi:  that's because I have the Russian Bear Babes and you don't

Good point, Yogi.

No comments: