Wednesday, August 30, 2017

You Say You're Feeling Brave, Zen Yogi?



Say there, Zen Yogi, if you're feeling brave, let's see you go to the top of those stairs.

Zen Yogi:  I ain't doin' it, Silas.  You do it.

No way I'm doing it as there are probably spiders at the top.

Zen Yogi:  I worry about a whole lot more than spiders

Are you afraid of ghosts, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  fuckin' right I'm afraid of ghosts.  I've seen what they do.

In the movies, Yogi?

Zen Yogi, well, yeah, they were in the movies


I'll make a great ghost, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  how so, Silas?

I will make noises while people have sex to watch them scamper around trying to figure out what it was.

Zen Yogi:  aren't you the delight

I read it a book about "Fun Things to Do in Heaven."

Zen Yogi:  I thoughts ghosts were lost souls trying to find Heaven

Well, the Holy Ghost is supposed to be in Heaven so he found a way.

Zen Yogi:  so there really is a ghost up those stairs?

Just one, Yogi?

That's the trouble with having a mansion, see?

Zen Yogi:  too many fuckin' ghosts?

Yep, that's the trouble.


I know where you're safe from ghosts, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  where is that, Silas?

In some nasty, beat-down shack somewhere.

Zen Yogi:  how do you know that's safe from them?

Hollywood never shoots horror movies in places like that.  They always go to expensive houses or mansions and sometimes to expensive vacation places.

Zen Yogi:  what did you learn from that, Silas?

Money attracts ghosts, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  I'm sure that will be helpful information if I ever have any money, Silas

It's a public service I offer, bear buddy.

No comments: