Sunday, August 20, 2017

Not Everything on Facebook is from Establishment Proles



Some of them are really trying but there's enormous pressure to conform in Facebook so they have a bit of a challenge.  No matter what you say, some stiff is going to drill it.


What's happening, Granny?

Granny:  nothin'.  Why the fuck do you think I'm sitting down, dumb ass.

You're beautiful, Granny.

Granny:  and you're a fucking idiot.  Go away.

You're old so do you think about dying, Granny?

Granny:  if you talk about God, I swear to Christ I will punch you.

You must not have many friends.

Granny:  I'm fine with my friends but, unlike you, they're not simple-minded fuckwits

I see

Granny:  I doubt it but you seem determined to keep talking

The Lord may have work for me elsewhere.

Granny:  I hope so


Granny:  it is a good day to die

Any day is a good day to die, Granny, but they are also good days to live

Granny:  do you think you can woo me with that Zen Razzle Dazzle?

Yes

Granny:  give it your best try.  The Razzle Dazzle didn't work out too well for Zen Yogi and, sure, I saw that.

The Russian Bear Babes broke his heart, Granny.  (Ithaka:  The Russian Bear Babes Broke Zen Yogi's Tender Heart)

Granny:  Yogi didn't understand them.  It was inevitable.  Why didn't you warn him?

People don't listen to my warnings, Granny.  They live the life of Harrison Bergeron and they even paid for the interruptions.

Granny:  will they understand what that meant?

Probably not.

Granny:  so, shall we talk about being misunderstood, Silas?  That sounds boring as fuck.

Actually I was curious about what you rolled in that spliff, Ganja Mama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Same here and I really dig her for that.