Sunday, August 27, 2017

The Fugacious Feminist, Eva Wiseman, Raises Awareness about Pubic Hair

Zen Yogi:  what is a Fugacious Feminist, Silas?

She's fugacious; she's quondam
She doesn't have a fuckin' clue
but all she knows of pubic hair
she wants to share with you

- The Colonel

The Guardian:  The bald truth about shaving off pubic hair


Zen Yogi:  I still don't know what it means

There are feminists who believe in peace and non-violence and there are fugacious feminists who don't mind drone-bombing children.

Zen Yogi:  now I see what quondam liberal means as well

Yep, same thing.  Liberals want peace but quondam liberals don't give a fuck.


Zen Yogi:  I don't think I will worry anymore about being so trivial because I steal pic-a-nic baskets

I wouldn't worry at all, Yogi, since Eva Wiseman is the same one who wrote about giving up sex and then gave advice on it.

Zen Yogi:  it sounds like she is a few pepperonis shy of a full pizza

See, this is what happens when people eat gluten-free food, Yogi.  That makes them refuse to eat the pizza and the consequence is they have zero pepperonis.

Zen Yogi:  I thought gluten-free was important

Nooo, it's unhealthy, mate.  Bread and pasta are among the Perfect Foods since there's almost no way to screw them up.

Zen Yogi:  until you take the gluten out?

That's a roger, Yogi.  It was the only way to make Wonder Bread even less nutritive.


Zen Yogi:  you don't even want to know how much pubic hair I've got

You're right, Yogi, as I'm quite sure I don't.  My guess is one hell of a lot.

Zen Yogi: that's true, Silas, and can you guess what happens when I try to shave it?

You cut yourself and spring a leak?  Did you do that?

Zen Yogi:  no, that was Booboo.  He thought it would make him hip with the chicks.

Did it work?

Zen Yogi:  nah, he cut himself and he was bleeding like a redneck who tries to use his penis to catch catfish

Was his penis ok after that, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  I can't say for sure since I don't know if it was ok before he tried that stupid stunt


Actually I have seen video of a redneck doing that, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  did he end up bloody and wounded from it?

He didn't and he caught the catfish too.  It was a small one, tho.  Any bigger than that and he would have wound up the new Caitlyn Jenner.

Zen Yogi:  I don't think we really need the Zen of catfish baiting with your penis

Maybe it could work out with those who worry about pubic hair.

Zen Yogi:  throw that one the fish as you need to let this one go

That fish is flyin', Brer Bear.

No comments: