Monday, August 28, 2017

Zen Yogi Considers How Much it Would Suck to Be Rich

Zen Yogi:  what if I won that Monstro Lotto with a payout so large I could buy a troubled country and rule it

What if you did, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  I would have to get a huge, ultra-fast boat

Sure, you definitely have to get the ritzy boat.  How much time will you spend using it, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  well, not so much at first because I would also need to get some luxy houses in some luxy places

Can't fault you there as wealth must be accommodated and, best of all, on display.  Do you have anything else you need?

Zen Yogi:  I need some Ferraris for sure since there's nothing a bear likes better than driving wicked fast with the top down

I love to drive fast too, Yogi, so that makes sense.

Zen Yogi:  I need a private jet too, a really cool one, to get to my international appointments

I sure do know how you hate to be late, Yogi.  Maybe you should also invest in a helicopter to make the city traffic less of a nightmare?

Zen Yogi:  excellent suggestion, Silas


That's a lotta stuff, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  it sure is and, wtf, I'm rich.  I can afford all this shit.

What about people, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  of course people since I sent a mil each to my bear brothers and bear sisters since everyone should be a millionaire at some point in life.  Am I right, Brer Silas?

I'm just listening, Brer Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  I also sent money to where I think it will do the most good and, wow, I ended up on the boards for all these charities

That's commendable, Yogi, but aren't there more people.  Won't you need servants to ensure your luxy houses don't get to smelling like musty old couches?  There will have to be mechanics for those Ferraris since you can't be going back and forth to some dealer.  You will need your entourage on your private jet and it will have to be a big one so you will need multiple pilots for it.

Zen Yogi:  it sounds like there will be people I don''t really know all over the place

How's the thinking going on that boat, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  I think I would be so busy being rich I would hardly have time to be on the boat.

It does sound that way, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  screw that, Silas.  Let's go steal some pic-a-nic baskets.

No comments: