Saturday, August 19, 2017

How Zen Yogi Was Radicalized by Russian Bear Babes

You were radicalized, Zen Yogi?  That will likely mean they will send the black helicopters to take you off to NDAA Hell where the goons will beat you and force-feed you tofu while they play pop music all day and night.

Zen Yogi:  radicalism is a state of mind, Silas

You have been radicalized for a long time?

Zen Yogi:  yes but I didn't see a reason to tell the Russian Bear Babes that

I believe I see your logic, Zen Yogi.  You get to spend lots of jiggle jiggle joy joy time with the Russian Bear Babes and it really didn't matter what they say.

Zen Yogi:  you could have been born a bear, Silas.  Now all of them want to come with me on my next world tour.

You don't have an act, Yogi; what will you do on this tour?

Zen Yogi:  that's for the Russian Bear Babes to know and you to find out, my brother


These don't sound like the kind of bears to take back to Mama Grizzly, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  I am not a grizzly, Silas.  I am brown.  I am a bear.  Hence, I am a brown bear.  The Indians tried to explain that to the colonials but it's not clear whether they ever really got it.  Most of the attempts wound up with the Indian saying, "KAJINTOKNA BATINKA!"

What does that mean, Yogi?

Zen Yogi:  it means, "not for nothin'.  These people are fuckin' stupid."  They talk like that because they're New York Indians.

I see but you're still not taking the Russian Bear Babes home to Mama?

Zen Yogi:  negatory on that flight plan, Silas.  We are headed for Vegas for the first stop on Zen Yogi's World Tour.

Nevada is a bad bet, Yogi, since half the state is desert and the other half is radioactive desert but at least it's got Winnemucca for the World's Headquarters for manufacture of Keychains Containing Scorpions.

Zen Yogi:  I won't be needing a keychain, Silas, because the Russian Bear Babes insist on opening my doors for me

I see the depth of your radicalism and it shows you're really just a horndog.

Zen Yogi:  I'm more than a horndog when I'm with Russian Bear Babes.  Then I'm magnificent.

Holy shit, Yogi.  Just stay away from that cocaina.  With a snout like yours, you could snort up half of Colombia which would blow you to the Moon where you would explode.  Don't fuck with it.

Zen Yogi:  drugs and alcohol cloud the mind and prevent a clear vision of the important things such as the Russian Bear Babes.  You would know that if you were not shit-faced on the ganja all the time.

There's one tiny difference, Zen Yogi, since I have a computer terminal and you have the Russian Bear Babes.

Zen Yogi:  you mean if I come down there then I can snort la cocaina and just screw off like you?

No, Yogi, since that death magic ain't happening anywhere but we do have a special spot for some primo ganja.

Zen Yogi:  I'll stick with the Russian Bear Babes, Silas

I understand (rolls up a spliff).

No comments: