Sunday, August 27, 2017

After Blowing the Secret of Zen Yogi #Blotto

Zen Yogi:  was I a secret?

I just made that up, Yogi.  The secret has been my little malady.

Zen Yogi:  did they make a mess out of it?

No and, in fact, they were surprisingly cool.  Maybe fifteen people were onto it and none of them showed the disrespect of sending prayers.  I talked with them a little bit and these are the good 'uns.  Mostly the theme was it's harder to watch than to do.


Tinkerbell said to keep the faith since that's something our ol' Mother said and I told her I did but the only faith I knew from her has been as a Happy Heathen.

Zen Yogi:  maybe you ought to spill what you do believe rather than what you don't

OK, Yogi.


God or whatever he was lit the fire and ... ka-boom ... there's the Big Bang.

Zen Yogi:  what's after that, Silas?

Well, there isn't anything after that since I thought that was an exceptionally good trick already.

Zen Yogi:  that's really it?

Sure since the other religions followed that and all of them could be true based on the truth of the original fire.

Zen Yogi:  what about the idea of sex as a dark sin?

Well, that was bullshit but there's nothing in my belief which refutes or obviates your belief in Heaven.

Zen Yogi:  I just believe in pic-a-nic baskets, Silas

Thank you for that enlightenment, Zen Master.


ML:  for all that study and yap with atheists, that's all that came of it?

Yep since it's the only part which is necessary for my view of Life, the Universe, and Everything.  Once I know how it got started, it gives everything a reason.  Love didn't have to be something which was explained by ordinary physics just because no concept of God existed.  The concept of Love blossoms that way.

Hopefully it's visible since my calm isn't artificial from drugs of any kind and, just as hopefully, you heard that in my voice.  It took all these years to figure out how to do it and, what do you know, it works.  You know there are drugs involved but you would also be able to hear it if they were creating a false sense of calm.  It's a witchy thing.

I don't worry about whether I get to Heaven since I've never believed I would get there anyway.  If by some bizarre twist of metaphysics I do end up there, I have an answer.

ML:  let's hear it

I'll ask God if he knows how to merengue as who needs a laugh more than he??

ML:  what if he says yes?

I guess that will be time to dance with the Lord, darlin'!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

No comments: