Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Abstract Art with High Drama from Artist J. Poplin


Find more of the work from Artist J. Poplin on his Web site, J Poplin Art


What is it, right?

It's a splendidly dramatic piece of work and pulls the colors of super heroes because it wants to present a whole lot of power and you see it delivers it.

That's got to be some kind of massive lightning calling our eyes to it.  Maybe that's going toward the purples on the top right to blow that stuff all to hell or maybe it's the other way around and it brings the spark to the life-giving waters below.

Part of the art is the travel and where do your eyes go when you look at it.  Immediately that flash of yellow grabs and then I'm drawn to the blues where maybe that's the eye of a giant bird and the power has just awakened it.

I don't know what's in it but the piece almost commands me to speculate.

Hopefully you feel it too and may be interested to discover more at J Poplin Art.

My very best wishes to the artist and it's all about the Theory of Propagated Goodness; if you like it then share because he told someone and she told someone ...


This one is the third in a series from original artists so one more time the disclaimer and then I will stop doing that.  There is no financial consideration and I don't take tips or how should you know I believe what I say.  I also don't take requests but I'll find you eventually since I see a high interest in this from the audience and I enjoy doing it.


Note:  I made the same stupid mistake with this one as I made previously and neglected to add tags.  I will post it again since I don't get a shot at re-publishing any other way.

No comments: