Thursday, January 26, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 1/26

EntryPageviews
41
37
31
27
26
22
19
17
16
15


When Trump - talks of 'sending in the Feds' in Chicago but what are his choices / rebuttal in Comments

When - a university gets to a new world of weird in teaching a class, literally, on bullshit

How - old-time Playboy cartoonist but great work, dated but still funny

The Idea - adding Zionism to anything increases the clickbait but it's still just garden-variety imperialism

How - another old-time Playboy cartoonist noted for his macabre comedy

Tulsi - the shining young light of true liberals (i.e. non-bombers)

How - Stratocaster acquisition in Fort Worth in the most brazen way

Racism - praising a black man for doing bad things isn't all that much different from bashing him when he doesn't

Three Hours - Django

The Mote - spectacular view of the seething atmosphere of Jupiter


There wasn't a new abstract today since I did ask someone and the Tweet got a Like but that's not the same as permission.  I should check to discover whether someone is an established artist before asking but I haven't been doing that because I don't want the knowledge to bias my thinking.  I'll continue as I have been for now and see what comes of it over some days.

No comments: