Monday, January 23, 2017

"People Get Ready" by Mr James Thomas #ContemporaryArt #ModernArt

"People Get Ready" is an abstract piece I saw today and you can get more information fromMr. James Thomas ‏@mrjamesthomas.


From this one I see multiple hands reaching up from below and there seems to be the fire of their drive as they reach for something they must need very much.  All around is darkness so the light must come from somewhere above where we can't see it.

Feel the power as you will and see the links above to discover more.


The non-pro art review is whether any piece is one I would hang in my living room, assuming I actually had a living room.  If I'm not willing to live with it at all times then is it really something I need to have or something I just want.

In this case, yes, since there is the inspiration in the hands will use what may even be their last strength to reach for the light, something better, whatever your dream; they try to make it happen.

See Mr. James Thomas ‏@mrjamesthomas to learn more.


Disclaimer:  I emphasize emphatically there is no financial consideration of any kind and neither my pride nor my word are for sale.  Damned if I protest too much because it must be known this is true.


I also caution on my non-pro status since I really cannot keep up with requests.  I do appreciate the interest but I really mustn't do requests.

I also caution since you really may not like the editorial content of the blog which is so far Left I'll fall off the end of the Universe if I take another step.  It may not be your preference to be mixed into that.

7 comments:

Clayton Thomas Luxury said...

Thank you for an incredible review

Unknown said...

It's my pleasure to do it and I wish you the best of luck.

P. Walker said...

I proudly own a James Thomas painting! His talent amazes me!! :) -P. Walker

Unknown said...

His artwork is breathtaking and very amazing

Unknown said...

Awesome Artist. Awesome Art.

Unknown said...

Another beautiful piece by James Thomas. Definitely a talented man.

Unknown said...

Awesome