Sunday, January 22, 2017

"Viva" by Leah Nadeau #ContemporaryArt #ModernArt

I noticed the painting on Twitter earlier today and remarked to the artist on its power so I asked if I may present it on Ithaka.


Everyone's interpretation is different and that aspect is part of that which makes music such a trip as well.

For me it looks like Jupiter presenting an overwhelming force which may be positive but it also may be negative.  The blue rockets in the air may be fireworks for joy or resistance against what comes.

Below it all is the water which gives life to us all but what it brings to that water is your call.  Ms Nadeau calls the painting "Viva" so perhaps the overwhelming force is that which sparked the life in the first place.

Viva!


Leah Nadeau is a twenty-five and lives in the Bay Area.

To learn more:

Instagram: http://Instagram.com/Artbyleahnadeau
Facebook: http://Facebook.com/Artbyleahnadeau

Leah has now given her permission and she also gave me a site where you can purchase the art on an iPhone case.  Clever idea.  Art by Leah Nadeau: Colorful Phone Case, iPhone 7 case, iphone 7 plus case, Galaxy S7 Case, iphone 6 Case, Galaxy S7 Edge Case, iphone 6s Case, Abstract Case

My best wishes and good luck to Leah Nadeau.

2 comments:

Clayton Thomas Luxury said...

Congratulations Leah. Beautiful art piece. Maybe my art can be profiled here too.

Unknown said...

I regret I can't review so many things but I'm not a pro critic nor a pro blog or why should anyone believe what I write. I can't be a pro since I don't want to face the pickle of needing to review a piece but I do not like it. As a non-pro, my move is to say nothing in that circumstance and that's been approach with many music reviews over some years.

I did look for a Web site under your name and I see Facebook but I've mostly pulled away from it because of aggressive mainstream thinking from them. I will keep looking and the vibe is all Impressionist. If I like it, I'm going with it.

Thanks.