Monday, January 23, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 1/23

EntryPageviews
112
71
Jan 22, 2017, 15 comments
42
34
29
20
20
19
19
18

You put Ithaka into another world today with half as many more visitors than yesterday when you also hit it out of the world.  The art critiques were hits and I'm happy to do them but I don't want to do them all the time since I want to keep a varied flow coming.  Sure I'm all over the place; it's a great place to be.

People - excellent launch for Mr James with his original art

Viva - you really enjoyed this one as well and it's pleasing to see since maybe goodness comes to them from it

About - a view of mismanagement of the state budget from the standpoint of someone with a strong anti-Left bias

Failing - there is massive denial of the hideous things the CIA does and how much they are engaged with drug trafficking

Ziggy - the title says it all

The Black Page - said to be the most difficult piece of modern music

Here's - one more link to Leah Nadeau's work since there's quite a bit to see

That One - something I played last night and I should have flipped the switch that time

Fraser's Froideur - the word amuses me, hopefully you as well

Why Unions - equal representation for different views of the value of unions

No comments: