Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Pastor Flees Naked After Being Caught by Jealous Husband with a Gun

Sometimes the Bird must fly again.




I can wait all day for stories like this and still never see one but today the Bird flies again.  (USA Today:  Fla. pastor flees naked and afraid, begs forgiveness for tryst)


You're kind of feelin' it already, aren't you, darlin' ... but it gets better.


To his congregation:

“I’m hurting because I’ve hurt you,” Simmons said Jan. 22.  “I can’t speak to people on the outside. I am not Tallahassee’s pastor.  I am not Florida’s pastor. I am Jacob Chapel’s pastor.  It hurts me that you have to defend my actions.  You cannot defend sin,” he continued to loud applause from the congregation.

- USA Today


I tell you what, Fred.  I see you were right that he would go for the victim play and next I'm predicting he will beg contritely for God's forgiveness.

Jimmy Swaggart smiles.


Bird, bird, bird,
bird is the word

No comments: