Tuesday, January 31, 2017

WTF Is This Woman Doing


- Summoning Neptunataka, the Great God of the Lake, so she can feel him in her heart, mind, and nether region

- Crying out, "Some day this can be the cooling water for a nuke plant!"

- So "Splashdance" is my movie idea, see


WTF?


She's come twenty miles and up a mountain in her two-hundred dollar hiking boots and she found a lake.  She still has to hike all the way back again but then she can tell them, with great satisfaction, "Yah, I found a lake."


The cool mountain people go up there in Bavaria in the Spring with their cows and stay so the cows can graze in the mountain pastures.  They come back down again in the Autumn with the cows covered in flowers if the herders were able to keep them all alive, bring back any which had wandered off, etc.

I don't grok this walking up there to find a lake.  I know this probably isn't different for her than it was for me going up to the mountains for skiing.  I had a reason so I went up.  I just don't grok what her reason may be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because it made her smile
Only she needs to grok it.

Unknown said...

Fair enough as she doesn't need me to know why