Saturday, October 10, 2015

Will the Real Silas Scarborough Please Stand Up


Silas Scarborough was born November 10, 1829.  Of course that's a misprint as my birthday is on November 1.  The picture must have been shot around the years 1880 or 1890.

However, we observe he is not standing.  He also does not have a guitar but instead has a sissy walking stick.

(Ed:  you have needed a walking stick at times)

I've needed a lot more than that but it got chucked the minute I didn't need it anymore.

Therefore we tell you he is an imposter, a charlatan, an infidel.  There is and remains only one real Silas Scarborough ... the one I invented in Rhode Island.


This is Silas Scarborough and, yes, he is holding the Galaxy Guitar.  She looks exactly the same in the virtual world as she does in the real one except the one in the virtual world can't shoot lasers ... yet.  Silas may look a little different, tho.  He doesn't really have a hat like that.

(Ed:  put some sunglasses on the geezer, cover him with feathers, and strap a guitar on him.  Same guy.)

Rubbish, I tell you.  I am me.  He is he.  Who gives a rip about the Walrus.

No comments: