Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Vets Never Ask

No-one ever asks what you did unless you're wearing maybe a cap to identify your division which will invite others from that division to conversation.  Other than that implicit invitation, no-one ever asks and you may be surprised at how many in the military don't actually fight anyone.  Out at VA, that doesn't matter because everyone knows what the military does to anyone who was ever in it and some much worse than others.

No-one ever complains out there because you always know for whatever is wrong with you, someone else has it much worse.

The latest is the pursuit of an appt for a biopsy met with the response it is scheduled, have patience.

I hope that does make you angry because there are many people in my situation.  I'm quite sure I'm not some phony clickbait since I live it.  This is for real and it staggers me Hillary Clinton could spend so much time as Secretary of State in concert with the military but it never occurred to her to learn what happens with the Veterans Administration.

It doesn't matter if Clinton's 'team' prepares a program for the VA in November sometime but that's irrelevant as she is already exposed as having no idea of the problem and would have done nothing if not called on it.  She is one poll-driven horror and there is no way in flaming hell I would vote for her.

In fact, I bet if I took a WILL NOT VOTE FOR CLINTON sticker out to VA, I would not be able to push them out fast enough.

No comments: