Thursday, October 29, 2015

If We Did Not Love You, We Would Not Do It

There is no reason to upload the latest video because the copy I have here is higher quality.  That's not because I'm holding out on you but rather I push the process as far as it can go with the resources at my disposal.

Sure it shows I love you as there is no acclaim for it, there's no money, and there sure is hell is not a parade or nubile young females with fistfuls of coke ... not that I have any interest in either.


(Ed:  you old fart, you would love a hot young babe)

Spare me, Casanova.  They giggle and they talk about their hair all the time.  In fact, I do not want a hot young babe.

(Ed:  how about a hot medium-young babe?)

Already found one ... but thanks for asking (larfs).


What I'm saying is we love women here at the Rockhouse and we love taking a woman home.  We like children ... but we ain't ever taking them home.


Maybe it's tough to believe but there's nothing behind it other than love.  If the last few days don't show you that, nothing ever will.  Down here, we have nothing else to give and we give it freely because that's what humans do or at least that's what we believe humans do.  We know for sure that's what the best people we ever met always did.  We're not the best people we ever met ... but we would like to be.  We're absolutely sure this is the best way to do that.


Tonight is the next shot at shooting the Big Gun video and the setup will need to be somewhat better but the mechanics of it are all set.  For example, I want but it is not necessary to put a camera in the light rack.  For reasons which would be boring to hear, getting the camera up there will be quite a good trick and that has to be distanced from actually playing because that's much more than activating a camera, verifying manual focus, etc.

This morning I'm pleased as punch (fo' real) that the audio sync was not lost.  That problem has been a mutant bacterial audio bug and it's finally solved.  This gives all the more boost to record it tonight.


Telling someone how far you walked through the snow to give them something takes away the value of the gift.  In the early days, the snow was nothing more than flurries but these days it's a full-blown Bavarian blizzard.

And, you know what, it feels wonderful to get through that Bavarian Blizzard because I slept better last night than I have in an exceptionally long time.  That went about six hours, kind of continuously (i.e. meaning I did not have to get up even once).  That just does not happen so the answer is always the same.

Shut up and play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if I tell you that I spent 3 days driving a kid around to clear his felony court records and pay his probation fines so he can get his license. And that allows him to get a job that I arranged for him.
I am not allowed to say that was a good deed.

Unknown said...

Dunno as anyone is allowed to do whatever they want but it's always been a thing for me that a good deed doesn't count so much if I say anything about it. Maybe it's one of those ridiculous things like it's important to fly in university but you must make it look like you didn't lift a finger to do it.