Sunday, October 25, 2015

Yep, It Was Me - I Killed Kennedy

After being criminalized for fifty years for smoking reefer, I'll plead guilty to anything.

Did you cause Ebola?

Yep, sorry.

Are you responsible for painful rectal itch?

Yes, that was me too.  Sorry.

How about the asteroid which will hit the Earth on Halloween because God hates Candy Corn?

Yep, same thing.  My fault.


The recent self-flagellation over heroin was ludicrous as I've never promoted that crap in the tiniest kind of way.  Nevertheless, I will leave the red ink at the top of the screen because I talk about reefer a lot and have no intention of changing that.  I'm not trying to shock anyone as what point after the sixties but many really don't know what it does and I like what it does ... so blather.


My self-flagellations fall short of the efforts of others ...


It probably will not surprise you to learn I'm related to at least one of these, um, people but, regrettably (sob), not by marriage.  Comely lass, isn't she, if a bit bloody.

No comments: