Saturday, October 31, 2015

"The Space Between Things" - Silas Scarborough (video)

"The Space Between Things" is for all-out trips because peace only comes through leaving all the toxicity behind.  What remains will be love, light, and music and there's nothing else I've ever really needed ... maybe things I wanted but still not things I needed.  This place I need.



All music and video by Silas RL and Silas SL


Sometimes people talk of 'losing yourself in the music' and that makes sense in listening to it but there's a difference in playing it because then it's 'losing your self in the music' and that's why it isn't important to me if I blow away the image of Silas by using massive visual effects.  The love only needs music and light but does not need me striking a pose.

All that's needed for the trip is the music and practically everything in my videos is toward that.  My purpose is not to disguise being an old codger as regulars know that anyway.  It's the same reason for bringing RL Silas into it along with virtual SL Silas because and, in part, it's because I know the masking trickery to do it and I can but more than that is the thinking it doesn't matter who is doing it but rather what comes to you out of it.

Peace.

No comments: