Friday, October 30, 2015

Harmful to Children

The following article will upload to Facebook and it will probably display the 'offensive' image along with it.  Whether my timeline gets deleted by it remains to be seen.  I have not uploaded any significant resources to Facebook so it doesn't matter if they kill it but it would be a drag to lose contact with some of the people.

The blog has

- opposed narcotics abuse, prescription or street

- opposed irresponsible gun sales and ownership

- opposed anything which interferes with the care of children


We aren't defensive but rather we observe it's complete bullshit we are harmful to children and, with 65 coming in a couple of days, it's a safe bet we won't get harmful to them any time soon.

So, it will be interesting to see what, if anything, Facebook does.  I believe but don't know such things are driven by user complaints.  I shouldn't have any shortage of people to willing to roast my ass so we shall see.


(Ed:  you just fuck with people)

Not really.  I fuck with their mores but they're plasticine and irrelevant.

No comments: