Tuesday, October 27, 2015

No Recording Tonight

No worries, I'm not (cough) fretting it.  Bad day so don't push a bad position.  Shoot again for tomorrow.

Yes, that was shamelessly using "Top Gun" as a life model.


Settling down had nothing to do with ganja ... but that may soon change.

I never take reefer on the road, even if I'm not driving, because I don't need the aggravation.  Most of all, Yevette doesn't need the aggravation.

No Twitticisms just yet as sleeping is the best move.


Here's some weird for you:  my sixty-fifth birthday is on Sunday and November 1 is All Saints Day.  In a way, my birthday and my name day are the same one.

With Euros, your name day is the one which matches that of the saint with your name.  The enthusiasm seems to vary from one country to another and maybe more progressive people dismiss it as primitive ... but we think it's a great excuse for a party.


Cadillac Man said something cool he discovered about flipping to sixty-five is suddenly people start giving you stuff.  Man, he was so right with that subway to train to bus on the same ticket for $2.50.  Sixty-five isn't too cool but that is.

Whoa, free stuff.  Who knew.

Cadillac Man knows how it is when you get back home from skydiving and kick back in a chair to think, holy shit!  I can't believe I lived through that.  Then you smile and kick your feet up.  Yep, I sure did.

Time for some zzzz's and we shall see what pops later.


Note:  there are videos recording along the way today and they were leaving bread crumbs, seriously, in case I tip over.  The one recorded while on the overpass to the Interstate was while I was considering a desperate thing.  You may doubt the words but you wouldn't doubt the video.  It also will not be uploaded as it may be taken as advice rather than the point of hell no because the latter is not apparent in the video.  That can't happen and it won't be used for anything.  The hell no wasn't until after the video so it would only reveal desperation.  Sure, put that on YouTube to cheer up the li'l cherubs.  All together now:  hell no!

No comments: