Thursday, March 9, 2017

Mystery Lady, There's a Large Disturbance in the Force

I'm sure you can infer the meaning.

There are many asteroids flying around up ahead in the Nirvana cluster and I'm ready for that because you know I've been a space-farin' man for quite a long time.  Even so, the Nirvana asteroids are notorious and this kind of flying will test the skills of any space-farin' man.




Note:  the song was not written by the Rolling Stones but rather Marianne Faithfull.


Ed:  you goin' space with morphine?

Noooooo.  I haven't screwed with that stuff since they hit me up with it a couple of times in a recovery room after surgery and I spent that night puking my guts up.  I'm not much of a fan of morphine after that and it happened over twenty years ago.

They asked me and it was free so I figured wtf and let's try it.  Not my best idea.


Finding anyone tomorrow will be hit or miss because the first part of dodging asteroids is learning where they are.  Flight should be stable in the weekend, tho.


Then there was Lotho who was riding somewhat behind me after I pulled out in front, crashed, and my helmet came off when I hit the ground.  How should he know if my head was still in it after a crash like that.

Ithaka may be sufficient proof my head did not, in fact, separate from my body.

Ed:  then again, it may not


Fuckin' hell.  The curves do keep coming.

No comments: