Friday, February 3, 2017

What's Hot on the Blog 2/3

EntryPageviews
42
36
34
24
22
18
17
Feb 2, 2017
12
10
7


For Trips - a song / video from six or seven years ago and it wasn't online but it is now and there are definite differences in making this one without hardware loopers

When Freedom - mostly it's about how much conformity sucks plus it has a Wookie

What's Hot

Racism - has been charged at me so many times it makes my toes itch.  Although I downplay this article since it comes back quite a bit, it contains direct charges regarding Obama's betrayal of freedom in the context of the intelligence community, etc.  It's not a trivial article.

When - about China's huge lead in high-speed trains

Another Reason - semi-naked Winter water sports

How About - video of riding my scooter out of Katakolo at night

The Things - you read or don't

It Doesn't - bad news for the New England Patriots

Here's a Crab - I thought he was highly cool even if not so many readers did

No comments: