Monday, July 29, 2013

It Might Stop Raining Today

Other things that might happen today are that I might win a lottery or I might get a gift Ferrari from a bored millionaire.  From what I've seen thus far, if you liked the rain of the Winter in Greece, you can come to the Scotland and re-live it in the Summer.  (Yes, that's loosely stolen from something Mark Twain said but if you're going to steal your material then steal it from the best.)

There is a lot of rain but it's not slowing me as most of my time is going toward writing and editing the book.  It's not unrealistic to think it will be completed in a week but that's when perfectionism sets into it so give it two and it will be finished for sure.  Getting an ISBN is very fast and pushing the book through iTunes Producer is tedious but it doesn't take all that long.  Therefore, "Abandoning Paradise" should be digitally published and available on iTunes by mid-August.

I've also been spending a lot of time with my cuz who is very generously putting me up here.  She's put me onto a great many things that would have taken me a great deal of time to discover on my own.  She's broke too so she knows lots of ways to economise and that's a tremendous help as well.  Exploring will come but the main thing is to stabilise just now.

WiFi remains difficult and the solution may be expensive so this isn't going to be solved quickly.  I won't be able to play until I get it going but the only thing is to wait for just now.

I very much want to bring you Edinburgh Castle but that will have to keep for the moment.  One thing I know for sure is that it is very well-maintained so it should be a pretty cool thing to see.

More to come!

No comments: