Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Misty Morning on the Path to Edinburgh

Although Haximoto is quite wet, there is no rain just now and it looks like I will be chasing a weather pattern to Edinburgh as the rain moves off the east coast.  Hopefully I won't catch it.  I doubt Haximoto will pursue it that hard as she really hates the mornings and will hardly run at all until she gets warm.  That old girl is a wee bit tired from all this and who can blame her for that.



The theme of the book I wasn't going to write but is now almost inevitable is Abandoning Paradise and you may ask why I would leave Greece for this.  Why indeed!

The answer isn't simply that you will have to read the book as there is no simple answer.  Barring something really unusual, I will make it to Edinburgh today and meet my cousin there, hopefully without any soakage along the way.  There won't be any glowing epiphany of realisation as to what's it all about, Alfie, but it will feel pretty good to pull it off and it will be fascinating to meet my cousin.

The story will not be over when I get to Edinburgh as there is yet much I want to see, the most obvious of which is Edinburgh Castle but there is much more.

So, onward again to the road ... but let's give it a little while yet before rolling out.

No comments: