Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's On With lefty Unplugged Tomorrow

The way we left it, I will contact lefty Unplugged / Kevin Farrell tomorrow to let him know when I am leaving Stafford.  He knows about how long it will take me to get to where he is in Manchester so I will meet him at a place he is sure I can find.  Then I will follow him to his house and meet Pidge, the sparrow who has adopted him.  lefty is a great musician but he's also Dr Dolittle!

In keeping with the blog security I've always maintained, I'll update the map to show that I'm in Manchester but not with specifically where I am.  For my own sake I don't care as I don't stay anywhere very long anyway but it's a needless security violation to reveal where lefty lives.

Tomorrow is Cat's birthday and I don't know what we will devise to celebrate it but I'm sure we can manage something.

Actually, going by Central European or German time, it's Cat's birthday right now so ...

Glücklicher Geburtstag, meine süsse Liebling!

No comments: