Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kevin Farrell / Darren Poyzer - Live at The Ship Inn - Lathom on Sunday

At first I thought my timing was not so good as Kevin and Darren did not have any gigs scheduled so I would miss the opportunity to see them playing out.  But that just changed and they will be playing tomorrow at The Ship Inn in Lathom which looks to be WNW from Manchester.  They say it's a pub and it looks like a pretty swanky place.  Take a look at The Ship Inn.

Many times I've seen them posting gigs they would be playing and thought how cool it would be to attend one so here's my chance.  I will probably take the laptop and the iPad as they have WiFi and the iPad can be used to capture video with pretty reasonable audio.  This is one very rare treat and I'm looking forward to it very much.

So I'll stay on through Monday morning and roll then for Edinburgh.  It should take two days to cover about three hundred and fifty kilometers but the coverage won't stop there as, at a minimum, I want to bring Edinburgh Castle to you and who knows what else.

The adventure continues!

No comments: