Thursday, July 18, 2013

lefty and Silas - Live at Cat's Art MusikCircus Tonight - Updated

Today is a very special treat as I'm at lefty Unplugged's home and we will play tonight for Cat on her birthday.  What I can tell you for sure is that lefty is just the same in real life as he is over the microphone and I'm very much looking forward to whatever we will do later on in performing at Cat's Art MusikCircus.  I've not jammed with anyone in quite some time so this is a very rare treat.

Haximoto is taking a break today back in lefty's garden.


She has been quite an amazing little scooter and a reporter from the Edinburgh Evening News has contacted me about my little ride.  I'm not sure what he has in mind and I will post again with details when I hear back from him.

Update:

The reporter got back in touch with me and we will talk when I arrive in Edinburgh.  I just have to make it another three hundred and fifty kilometers!

Side-note:  All the time I was in Greece I was getting used to talking in terms of kilometers but now in England I must switch back to using miles.  I also got more or less accustomed to using the coinage for the euro but England continues with the pound.  This isn't a complaint but rather an ongoing fascination with how much things can change going from one country to another.


Returning to the original article:


But you don't want to hear about that, you want to hear about Pidge!

However, lo, this is not Pidge (laughs).  lefty just calls this one Him.  He didn't use a capital letter, I just added that for effect.  Make of it what you will.


Voila!


You have to be fast to get a picture as before you know He is awing!



The Map has been updated with my general location here in Stockport.  lefty doesn't mind posting it exactly but I'm always reluctant to do anything like that.

No comments: