Sunday, July 14, 2013

What About the Châteaux

Multiple people thought this article was inappropriate for the vibe of the adventure although there were some others who agreed with the content.  However, in keeping with the overall theme, it's best to throw it out and set editorials aside.  You already know I believe what I write or I wouldn't write it but there's a time and a place ... just not this time and place.

Suffice it to say I take a dim view of constructions based on no more than financial excess whether in a pre-revolution Chateau in France or a 'cottage' on Mansion Row in Rhode Island.  This is why there has been no coverage nor interest in many of the places one typically goes in France.

I have a couple of articles on the events of this day and hopefully they will better serve the theme!

No comments: