Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Today's Feature About Whitespeak Looked for Much Coolness from You

In the feature article today, "Breaking Yourself Away from the Crippling Heartache of Whitespeak," I was really trusting in your coolness to see what it was more than what was on the surface.  I wasn't positive that coolness would be there but ... what do you know ... it seems to be a boomer today.

The pitch of the article is to look for a few giggles out of the differences in white / black slang but that suckers you into some science and then some possible optimism with Millennials so it's kind of like a Snow White story except so fucking not.

Thank you for the coolness since that's seemed extremely short in supply lately what with warmongers swinging from the light fixtures like maniacal fucking monkeys and even that wouldn't be so bad but they go on television for Geeks on Parade to try to make it funny and show me the money.

Oh, the bleedin' bollocks of it all.


Yet here you are.

Zen Yogi:  what do you see as the Zen of it, Silas?

Beats me, Brother Bear, since this is me:


I observe.

Zen Yogi:  oooh, I love shrimp

Don't even think it, Yogi.  Remember, I've got the cole slaw and I'll use it.  Don't fuck with me.

Booboo:  the cole slaw is like your nuclear deterrent then

That's not quite right, Booboo, since the cole slaw won't annihilate everyone else in the world if I use it.

No comments: