Monday, June 6, 2016

What's Hot on the Blog 6/6

EntryPageviews
Jun 6, 2016
45
Jun 6, 2016
40
38
35
28
25
22
19
16
15


Twitticisms - 1

Twitticisms - 2

Debt Buyers - one of the most outstanding sets John Oliver has done and it's not a gimmick when he gives away fifteen million dollars.  He saves the big one for the last but wait for it ... wait for it ...

The World - it's a wind-surfing turtle ... or maybe something else  w/pic

Feeling - something I recorded when I thought I was headed off for surgery ... which I was but it got canceled so now I'm typitty typing instead of moanin' an' groanin' so that's alright.

What's Hot

A Change - Sam Cooke and some say this is the best song ever

SkyCanvas - this is one highly-strange visual spectacle they have planned

What's Hot

Jeff - this guy looked so smoked-out on Marlboros he wouldn't last another day but, what do you know, here he is still gasping over a year later.  Marlboro probably doesn't like us too much.

No comments: