Monday, June 27, 2016

Running Out of Rocket Fuel

Searching for Ithaka has been burnin' this weekend and thanks for that.  I still have no idea who you are but that's ok because we're sure you know and that's all that's really necessary.  We don't buy this wide-open public persona of the Internet that Facebook and the government rams down our throats.  Before too much longer, your computer will be doing retinal scans as your password by using the built-in camera for your device.  Face it, seems inevitable.

Look deep into my eyes ...


Running out of fuel is ok as I wrote a lot of stuff over the weekend plus got sick as a rat.  No need for news on that except it seems an explanation for the wobblies which will come to me and that's when I'll get unstable.

The situation has manifested multiple times in which something goes wrong and I can't eat anything.  Nothing is acceptable except milk and after some time everything evacuates from the forward portal in the most egregious and unpleasant way.  That brings the thought of, ok, done with that so let's get some chow but that wasn't happening because hardly anything was tolerated.  That would continue, weak and wobbly ensues, etc, etc.


The epiphany is apparently I was starving myself to death so forcing myself to eat showed a substantial difference and apparently works.  It's not clear what causes it but the main deal just now is how to come out of it and this seems to be the answer.  The scribes now are because I ate something earlier, got some sleep time, and now I consider, well, that seems to have worked.  That follows days of bangin' headaches, total misery, etc.

I can be funny when I feel shitty because the funny isn't what makes me feel shitty (larfs).


Something dietary may be the trigger because there has to be some bread and, ideally, some eggs in the morning or eating is not likely to go well that day.  When that gets off-balance, it's a slide in the making.  Mandatory is to have some Walmart French bread on-hand as that tiny minimum can make the difference.

I've known forever breakfast is the most important meal but availability can confound that.  The evidence emphasizes it's even more important to get to the market every two to three days to ensure the bread is fresh, fruit is available, etc.  The concern isn't so much fibre to get stuff out of the body but rather the fundamental quality to get stuff into me body.

(Ed:  did you get that dadgum Squatty Potty?)

Nope, sure did not but that video cracks me up.  You already know the Squatty Potty Principle is true and I roll hearing this guy putting it into words.  The cleverness in how he plays with the words amuses the hell out of me.  Euros prob'ly see it as kind of base but it's a base subject and he brings some, erm, wit to it.




(Ed:  what about Walmart child slave labor?)

We know they exploit it for the cheap clothes and we assume that is also true for bringing produce into the market from around the world.  However, that concern is ameliorated somewhat by the fact the problem exists around the world in which farm workers are heavily exploited.  The people who grow the food to feed us are treated like rats where they do it.  Explain that one, Doctor Spock.

The exploitation of farm workers isn't unique to Walmart so there isn't an immediate answer.  In the absence of a better one, I go to Walmart because the milk is cheaper and I'm more sure it's fresh.  Yes, I do check expiry dates and find they can vary by five or six days.

Note:  Euros process milk a different way and the result is it can keep for weeks.  It isn't the same, tho.  Must review that again as they can also store it on a non-refrigerated shelf for some while prior to selling it.  We have never heard of that in America so some curiosity as to what process is used for it.

No comments: