Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Happy Birthday to Yevette

Prime number birthdays are unusual as you know what to do with birthdays with zeroes or fives but the others are lost and prime number birthdays most of all.

We can cheerfully report Yevette has been surrounded by cherubs playing harps and singing AC/DC songs plus she has had waffles with lots of treacle along with coffee direct from Turkey.

(Ed:  really?)

Well, she's asleep so maybe.


Thanks for being such an incredible friend who never expects a thing except don't be a jerk.  I'm sorry I can't play a harp and I don't know any AC/DC songs.  Well, I'm not sorry I don't know any AC/DC songs but playing a harp would be highly cool if seemingly impossible.

I don't have too much but here's a cool kite:



Rainbow colors in the sky.  Happy birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Yvette!! Its Friday late night and I just now saw this. Hope you had a blast! You are a very good person...one of the best I know of!! Love, ML

Unknown said...

Lovely message!