Thursday, January 21, 2016

Who Knew You Like Groundhogs

One day you're climbing over the fences to see an article with Carol Kirkwood because we know anything is better with a pretty blonde with great boobs.  The next day, you're showing extraordinary interest in "Internet Groundhog Day," a poem I wrote yesterday which is a nihilistic piece of crap.

You all need to decide whether you have hamburger for brains because you're confusing the fuck out of me.  The poem isn't too bad even if it is a nihilistic piece of crap but it doesn't have a pretty blonde presenting it.

Maybe I need a pretty German schlager singer to rip through it.

Life is fucked!
I hate living!
Because life is fucked!
It doesn't matter how well you do
you will still fucking die!

Yeah, yeah, yeah


Punk schlager musik.  Maybe it is the time.

(Ed:  there is forgiveness for many things but not that)

Good point.  Don't fuck with schlager musik.


"The Sanctuary Song" was recorded a little while ago in regular room light.  There was no intention to upload it and that alone is freeing.  I forgot one of the cameras so I would not have uploaded Take 8 anyway but the shoot generally worked for visiting the song and checking out the bits.  The biggest concern is doing it too much means the guitar leadwork will get sterile or start feeling that way.

(Ed:  it's probably a damn schlager song)

If this song is pop, I will have to put my head on a train track.

(Ed:  that would hurt!)

Probably not and at least you don't croak with any concern about people looking at yer dead ass in a casket.  After you have been hit by a train, even the coroner won't be able to look at you.

(Ed:  are you seriously thinking of that?)

No way.  That would so fuckin' hurt!

(Ed:  you just said it wouldn't hurt!)

How the fuck should I know.  I never got hit by a train.

No comments: