Thursday, January 28, 2016

What's All That on the Mike Stand




The number of pick holders may seem excessive but Pick Anxiety must be prevented and the best way to do that is put them all over the place.  There are more sitting on top of the keyboard so I can grab one from anywhere if I drop one, break one, it catches fire and explodes in my fingers, etc.

My ol' Mother is there because ... honor the spirits, man.

The Galaxy Guitar is a Godin xtSA, the stone coolest guitar I ever found in my life.  This is True Love.

Korg TR is a bit busted but it still plays most of the keys (larfs).  Answer is you play around the ones which don't work or switch to another key.  That's why a lot of F minor.

Freak has almost got the look of one of the Pink Floyd sausage people.  I like that.

Action cams really suck to use but they can reveal some excellently cool stuff.

The Jimmy Buffett parrot is a different kind of spirit but honor those ones as well.  He's kind of tipped over but that happens around here (larfs).

No comments: