Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bernie Sanders at 9pm EST / 8pm CST for Democratic Debate

Hillary Clinton has revealed herself to be quite the vicious old cow in recent weeks and the weakest aspect of that was in insisting on medical records from Bernie Sanders through one of her Super PACs which accused him of being too old for the Presidency.

From Clinton's side it's cheap and it's desperate but I'm curious to see how Bernie Sanders will react to it.  As we have seen previously, she treats the debates like she is arguing in a bowling alley and I'm sure she can't penetrate Sanders' composure but she has gone dirty with her campaign and that requires some sort of response from him.


This is highly conflicting because I had planned on recording this evening but the debate starts in forty minutes and, unlike the GOP debate, they won't be wasting time arguing where anyone was born or who hates New York City so I'm interested to hear what they say.  The Democratic debates have been much more focused on important matters, as opposed to irrational jingoism, than the GOP versions so I'm curious.  I did not watch the last GOP debate since they had already wasted enough of my time with the others.  They got a chance to present and all of them failed.

NBC News-YouTube Democratic Debate - link to YouTube and it goes live in about thirty minutes.

Or watch it here:

No comments: