Saturday, January 30, 2016

Samuel Jackson and Sending His Black Ass to Africa

Jimmy Kimmel had a bit recently which asked Samuel Jackson what happens if Donald Trump is elected President.  Samuel Jackson responds, “If that motherfucker becomes President, I will move my black ass to South Africa!"  (Daily Headlines: SAMUEL L. JACKSON ON DONALD TRUMP”)

Some said, well, this is what Trump wants to do anyway.

Yah, but let's see him do it.

Donald Trump shows up on the driveway to Samuel Jackson's house and tells him, "ok, bro, time to go back to South Africa."

Jackson:  who the fuck are you calling, bro!  Call me out or call me Mister Jackson but do not fucking call me your brother!

Trump:  well, it's time to go to South Africa.

Jackson:  you want me to go motherfuckin' where?

Trump:  it's time for South Africa.

Jackson:  you said that, motherfucker.  What I'm asking is why the fuck would I go to South Africa.  It's hot, got lots of bugs, and it has fucking lions which will eat you unless some asshole rich bitch shoots them.

Trump:  my sons have not shot a lion.  I don't think they have.

Jackson:  not yet they haven't.

Trump:  you didn't call me a motherfucker that time.

Jackson:  and you won't hear it again if you get the fuck out of here as in right now.

Trump:  why do you talk to me like this with your bad language?

Jackson:  because I reserve the bulk of my lexicon for those who will understand it.

Trump:  I'm smart, really smart.

Jackson:  get out.

No comments: