Saturday, January 23, 2016

Alternating Between "Apocalypse Now" and Playing with New Strings

The insurance blather only heightens the awareness of the distance to anyone in your world.  In that world it's legitimate and expected for insurance companies to be criminals and it's your failure if you are not adequately defended against them.  Immediately I'm back on the defensive again for things being stolen from me.  Second Life did the same thing and the same people are still there.

It's the same disconnection from Second Life as the only way to hustle the CD is in there and it's the same people who either ripped me off or did nothing about it.  Coming around hustling a CD would just amuse the living hell out of them.

That's not just me as I know it works the same way with others.  You can put up Web pages all you like but the sales will most likely come from SL unless you're also gigging in real.  The Web won't do anything because it's mostly a bunch of dullards who hope to shake off their flat and empty lives with cat videos.  You can see it on the CNN page which is geared for someone with the IQ of an ant.


Playing went off into soft hypnotica with two chords underneath it but giving surprising effect and lead over the top with a whole lot of triplets which felt kind of ancient.  It sounded kind of beautiful and the strings are so virginally pure.  It's impossible to keep them so immaculately clean indefinitely but they are perfection right now.


Colonel Kurtz I understand but there isn't much else.  Going back and forth from that to the music makes sense for some reason.  It's making less and less sense to try to relate to anything else.  There isn't anything else.  There's nothing in the news which will have any effect on me unless the whole shooting match collapses.  Who knows, maybe it will but I'm tired of the melodrama in endless war-time headline fonts.

There's one thing for sure which would have come out of the blog and my music if I were a Republican:  nothing.

It all goes to nothing anyway so I go back to Colonel Kurtz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hatred of all republicans is akin. To hating all green people.
Through my life I have found that it is easy to hate the class but very hard to hate the individual.
I had an employee once whom I had to fire. He was always late disheveled lazy and was already too smart to need to learn.
When I fired him I was told I was firing because of his race. I explained to him that like all people I am prediuced. Against lazy late disheveled employees. And that his race didnt even make my top ten list of reason to fire him
Dislike my ideas or politics all you want but I am actually a nuce guy