Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Love, Peace and Music




Perhaps you question the love part but if you're not seeing it from me, guess what, you're Establishment.  We didn't like you then and we don't like you now.  We were right then and we are right now although you wiped out quite a few of us along the way.

We will continue making music while you continue killing people for money but don't look for any love from us, it's not going to come.  When you cuddle with the cowardly Saudis for their oil, don't be surprised when we regard you as nothing more than grease monkeys.

We never changed.  You did and, frankly, we're stunned you could make such poor choices while criticizing mine (larfs).


Lotho, this is specifically NOT about you.  I know your heart for this killing business and you have no part in it.  We see you more as the financial conservative / social liberal type so long as it's all financially practical.  I don't believe I'm rationalizing anything in saying I don't view your position as a sell-out but it's not my purpose to describe any I do regard in that way.

It's a bit similar with Cadillac Man as he's still a bit bashful about Christian belief but my problem, as I believe I've written many times, is not with Christians but rather with missionaries.  We don't need the editorial on them just now because the point is simply we don't see any problem with Christianity so long as people keep it at home.  That doesn't obviate discussion, only the attempts to convert others.

No comments: