Saturday, January 2, 2016

The Twinkling of the Galaxy Guitar (video)

Many times the twinkling of the Galaxy Guitar has been described here but it's incredibly difficult to film for many good reasons ... but ... this wee clip shows it.  The clip only runs thirty seconds but you will see twinkling for sure.




As to what the guitar was doing at the time, that's what I like to call 'dive bombing' and this wasn't as extreme as I sometimes get with it but the object is to show the demons are still out there because this is the exit from "The Sanctuary Song" and you can go back out there if you like ... but ... the wraiths and the demons are waiting.

(Ed:  aren't you supposed to deal with your demons?)

Well, lemme put it like this, Demon Warrior.  These demons will steal your soul, condemn it to eternal damnation, and put your flesh on a spit to barbecue it in the sulfuric fires of Hell.  In this circumstance, we recommend Demon Avoidance for your best strategy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really did not see any twinkling effect. I will watch it again.

Unknown said...

That's a shame as I'm sure I was seeing those stars twinkling in and out and I'm fairly sure I wasn't hallucinating.