Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Would You Get High with Hillary Clinton

First, you have to ask yourself ... is she experienced.  Has she ever been to Electric Ladyland?

(Ed:  no fuckin' way)

Yah, she probably blew some old timey reefer and decided it makes you stupid.  That sends them to the Straight and Smug crowd immediately and they're always a drag.


Clinton is now carrying Straight, Smug, ... and ... Rich.  That's triple-cursed for dragness.

(Ed:  maybe she would crack.  Smoke a bowl with her and she starts laughing.  Could happen.)

Yah, we see that but carry it through, my brother.  You get a good buzz going and then she wants to play fookin' Fleetwood Mac.

(Ed:  there were a good band)

Sure they were but I'm not going trippin' with them.  Some of them have more sad than I want to interpolate into my intergalactic experience, thank you very much.


I would have smoked a bowl with my ol' Mother, tho, as that would have been hysterical.  If you get her going talking about China when she was a kid, she would talk about all this mad stuff and you get thinking, nooooo, that didn't happen ... did it?

There were people who carried her and her sister around so their little feet didn't get wet.

She has told this story before but then you stop her and ask, man, are you serious??

That would get her laughing for sure because she doesn't believe it either even though it really it really did happen.  That would likely get her spitting out more of this strange stuff and that would be one laff riot.

Yep, that would be a fine buzz.

Note:  I made some audio recordings with her, albeit without the influence of the ganja, and very little of it is me because my only contribution is to steer a little bit.  I have posted them previously and will again if anyone wants a rerun.  (I have found one but not the other)


As to Clinton, dunno.  The real question is do we think she can be funny.

Hmmm ... dunno.  We're seriously doubting it, tho.

No comments: