Friday, October 2, 2015

Marvelous Message from the Magical Mystery Lady

My timing could not have been worse but at least we could say hello and there are sunbeams in that always.

Here's what happened ...

So I'm in the drive-through and a tiny-sounding young lady asks me in an accented voice what I want.  After completing that process, she advises to drive up to the other window.

At the other window, there's a huge guy with a deep voice and I say, "Wow!  You changed a lot since we talked on the phone."

He didn't seem to dig that too much so I was thinkin', uh oh, did I offend him.

When he comes back with the stuff, I tell him, "Sorry, man.  It was just funny."

He smiles and says, "Yeah, I gotcha."

It's all good and back to the road.  When I get back here, I hear Yevette talking and she lights up so I know who it has to be.

I apologize again as the time was too short but the food did happen.


Simple stuff like that is what throws me and the speakers haven't been active in a week to keep things as interrupt-free as possible.  The escitalopram offender will fade off over next hours and that created a lot of tension almost immediately so good riddance to that.  As to chamomile, yeah, I gotcha.

One thing I know for sure is, when they ask about med allergies, tell them SSRI or Benzodiazepine medicines.  Doctors are onto the Benzo drugs being dangerous but there seems some thought SSRI drugs will replace them.   There's no chance of it.

Enough of that.


I don't want to jinx Yevette but I'm fairly sure if I spring any jinx, it'll bite someone like a lynx ... but it won't be her (larfs).

So she sez she never had a crash.

I was struck, struck my core, I'm tellin' you.  I acks her, girl, how is this even possible?

And this reminds me of my Greatest Go-Kart exploit and, yep, that involves a crash.


I gots to tell that to myself again.  You can go yer whole driving career wit'out hittin' nothin'.

Who ever heard of such a thing.  I've hit somethin' or somethin' has hit me in or on just about ever' vehicle I ever drove.

In fact, I don't think I even know anyone who never crashed nothin' ever.


Here's what you do.  Go out there and find peoples what never got hit in a car and that's yer breeding stock.

(Ed:  like cows?)

Hopefully not as cows ain't that sexy.  Plus their tongues are really rough.  That ain't sexy at all.


So these lucky people start matin' wit' other lucky people and then you get super-lucky babies, right.  We keep breeding these lucky ones until they're so damn lucky they can walk past gambling machines and they will spit money just because of their presence.

(Ed:  if they're so lucky then they would find a way to get out of it.  Pfft)

We needs an island somewhere, a little gorgeous island.  The place is irresistible so they willingly come out there, you know.

(Ed:  this is not like selling a time-sharing condo.  They may need some convincing before they start boning each other)

When in all human history did humans have to be encouraged to bone.

(Ed:  might work.  Maybe)


And that marvelous message from the Magical Mystery Lady ...

BE WONDERFUL TO EACH OTHER

Note:  she didn't really say that but she would.

No comments: